Are you thinking about law school? If so, you’ll need to take the LAT law admission test. This exam can be challenging, but with a little preparation, you can do well. In this article, we’ll provide some tips to help you get ready for the LAT. We’ll also discuss what to expect on the test and how to score well. So whether you’re just starting your planning or are already in the throes of studying, read on for everything you need to know about the LAT (Law admission test)!
Paper Pattern of Law Admission Test (LAT) for LLB:
1. Essay contains 15 marks, and should be written in 200 words maximum.
2. Personal Statement carries 10 marks, PS should be written in maximum 200 words.
3. English MCQs carries 20 marks, and are related to synonyms, autonyms and prepositions.
4. General Knowledge MCQs carries 20 marks and they are about general information.
5. Islamic Studies MCQs carries 10 marks and they are about Islamic history and general info about Islam.
6. Pak Studies MCQs carries 10 marks, they are about history of Pakistan.
7. Urdu MCQs carries 10 marks, they are related to Urdu Vocabulary.
8. Math MCQs carries 5 marks, they are about basic Math.
The total marks LAT (Law admission test) carries are 100 marks and the passing marks are 50 out of 100 to get admitted in LLB 5 year degree program.